Edward Beshara, Managing Partner of Beshara Professional Association will be a guest speaker on a panel that will discuss how authenticating the lawful source of investment funds of the investor is affected by FACTA and the Panama Papers. The panel titled, “Changing Fast: Source of Funds in the FATCA, post-Panama Papers World of Today” consists of the top and experienced EB-5 immigration attorneys, is scheduled on Friday, April 28, 2017, at 9:00 am.
- Edward Beshara, Managing Partner, Beshara, P.A.
- Ed Carroll, Founding Partner, Carroll & Associates, PC
- Rana Jazayerli, Partner, Phillps Lytle LLP
- Julia Park, Managing Director, Advantage America EB-5 Group
- Jinhee Wilde, Principal, and Managing Attorney, Wilde & Associates, LLC
The IIUSA 10th Annual EB-5 Advocacy Conference starts today April 26-28, 2017 in Washington, DC. and is hosted at will take place at the vibrant Marriott Marquis, completed in May of 2014 with the help of EB-5 investment.The conference will feature EB-5 professionals from around the world gathering to network, discuss the state of the EB-5 Program and learn about important legislative developments.
Beshara Professional Association is proud to be a sponsor of the IIUSA (Invest in the USA) EB-5 Advocacy Conference and being one of the exhibitors (Booth #6).